workplace transformation facilitation
Value and Constructability Analyst
The Congress Group Transformation Officer
- B.S Construction Science & Management. Magna Cum Laude, Clemson University, 2004
- Minor in Business Administration
- Multiple Varsity Letterwinner in track & field. ACC Championship team member 2002-2003.
- Born, Raised, & Returned to Portland Maine
- Worked for Wright-Ryan Construction, Inc. in all operations capacities over a 12 year period (field management, project management, cost estimating & preconstruction services, business development)
- Board member for the Laura Foundation for Autism & Epilepsy
- Mountain Ambassador at King Pine Ski Area
- Maine Real Estate & Development Association, Member
- Portland Society for Architecture, Member
- US Green Building Council, Maine Chapter, Member
- University of Southern Maine, Construction Management Advisory Committee & former Adjunct Professor
- GPRO (Green Professional) Building Skills Training, Instructor
- Efficiency Maine Construction Management Training, Instructor
- Seeds of Independence, Volunteer
- Married to Allison with two children Maisie & Maxfield
- In year 1 of what could be multiple years of old home renovations
Favorite Part of My Job
Interacting with clients, team members, and industry peers who share similar ideals
What do you do that helps you feel balanced in your life ?
try to preserve enough flexibility in my schedule to promote opportunities for spontaneity, whether it be with my family, friends, or by myself on a regular basis.
What's the one work/tool technology that you could not live without and why?
I should say smartphone because it keeps me portable as well; but a part of me is advocating for Adobe PDF Editor because it allows me to graphically communicate thoughts quickly and completely to team members
Tie between Mom & Dad
What am I reading?
Local Portland business publications and periodicals
Werewolves of London
Favorite Childhood Book?
My Side of the Mountain
207.329.2189 45 Heather Rd. Portland, ME 04103